Wednesday, May 29, 2019

From the author: Why Classify Rx ?

“Building an app that I would personally use if I had to prepare for pharmacology.”
Classify Rx for pharmacology was built on the above principle.

Pharmacology is one of the important subjects in medschool. You need to ace it to have an excellent grasp on therapeutics.

But preparing for pharmacology is excruciating for most of us. The subject is vast and volatile too.
In my undergrad days, I always wanted to have a quick revision app for pharmacology. But that period was only the beginning of smartphone era. Even if I could offer, there wasn’t any app like that.

Today, I have built an app that would retrospectively address my concern. And is helping students all over the world to simplify their pharmacology learning experience.
Wishing all of our app users a very happy learning experience with pharmacology.

P.S: I still refer my app at many times.

Dr. Nishith R S
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)

1 comment: